Monday, July 11, 2011

Swimspiration








1. From here
4. The picture with the crochet swimsuit is from here
5.  That "trikini" is from here. Pitty it's sold out!



I'd love to have some of this swimwear...  It's not easy to find exclusive swimsuits and bikinis for an afordable price, is it? Each summer, i have to go search in ALL shops for a cool swimsuit with not much success and, in fact, if someone asked me where to look for cool ones, I wouldn't know what to say... Do you have any favourite shops or you have the same problem as me?

Me encantaría tener alguno de estos trajes de baño... No es fácil encontrar bañadores y biknis exclusivos por un precio asequible, verdad? Cada verano me recorro TODAS las tiendas buscando un bañador chulo y no tengo mucho éxito y, de hecho, si alguien me preguntara dónde buscar bañadores, no sabría qué decir... Vosotras tenéis alguna tienda favorita o tenéis el mismo problema que yo? 

AIAM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...