Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Naturaly inspired

We know that each designer has their own way to get inspiration. Trips, markets, cities.... But appart from all the differences, there's something that motivates them all: NATURE! I bet all these animals have no idea about how famous they're right now..

Cara Accessories 'Critters' Butterfly Crystal Stretch Ring

Sea necklace by Bimba & Lola

Ring crocodile black by Soho Hearts

Q-POT Necklace dog tag

ELISE DRAY ring

Flamingo bracelet, Bimba & Lola

Turquoise Owl Brooch by Top Shop  and Owl ring from www.lindestore.com

Brooch from La Mouchette
Vintage Christian Dior Gold Pleated gilt metal mesh Collar necklace  and Mamba 18-karat-gold-pleated snake cuff

Juicy Couture Double Finger Sparrow Ring

Bimba & Lola starfish bracelet

Bimba & Lola toucan ring

As someone I love the most told me, whatever you might have to design, always look for inspiration in nature.
AIAM 

4 comments:

  1. wow! AMAZING JEWELS! I LOVE HE STARFISH NECKLACE!!!! WELL...I MUST CONFESS...I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!

    GREAT POST!!

    http://yourfashioncafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a starfish ring that Carlos has given to me! (Bima & Lola)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A search in Bing brought up your websites - I'm glad it did, thank you.
    Also see my web site > silver

    ReplyDelete

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...