Monday, April 11, 2011

Day dreaming. Elie Saab


Most of us watched all the Spring/Summer Collections of 2011, I know, but I think most of us keep this one in our memory. It came to my mind today, and I got lost in day dreaming. Elie Saab is magic. This collection is magic.

It has an effect on me, just like an anesthetize for a painful monday. 


 












Images from www.vogue.es


Watching the video has even a stronger effect, with the music, the moves of the models and the dresses... Amazing.


Sorry that the images are so big, but this time I think it's worth it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Have a great week!
AIAM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...