Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pointy or round?

Las Converse, de punta redonda...
The round toe Converse....




Vs. los taconazos de punta metalizada!
 Vs. The pointy (and metallic) high heels!

 

Yo digo que ambos, cada uno tiene lo suyo... Pero si me dijeran que me regalan un par, me quedo con los Louboutin de Natalia Vodianova en la última foto (en nude también son una pasada, podéis verlos aquí). 

¿Y vosotras cuáles elegiríais?


I say both, each one is special for a different reason... But if they told me that I can get a pair for free, I'd chose the Louboutin that Natalia Vodianova is wearing in the last picture(they're also super cool in nude, check it here). 

Which one would you chose?





AIAM
················································································
Follow us with Bloglovin and Twitter!
Follow Anne-Charlotte on Tumblr and on Chictopia
Follow AIAM on Polyvore and on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Yo también voto por ambos. Son totalmente opuestos y cada uno tiene su ocasión.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo me quedo con los de Natalia.... va más con mi forma de vestir en el día a día.. Los otros para un fin de genial!!!

      xxx
      stephaniehadrath.blogspot.com
      shbyhadrath.blogspot.com

      Delete

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...