Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Featured at MunichStreetStyle



 
Glad to inform you that I have got a new featured! It has been at Munich Street Style blog once more and it is all about the details. As you know, I was wearing this look for the Tony&Guy opening ceremoy (complete post here) What a nice surprise to find me there./De repente me he encontrado con esta grata sorpresa en el blog Munich Street Style! (enlace arriba) Recuerdo que me hicieron algunas fotos de mis complementos el día de la inauguración de Tony&Guy aquí en Múnich... :)

__________________________________________
Follow us with Bloglovin, Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter
Follow Anne-Charlotte on Tumblr and on Chictopia
Follow AIAM on Pinterest and on Polyvore

2 comments:

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...